Tuesday, March 4, 2014

{Tuesday Night Tunage} "Delicious" Edition

  

I am a huge fan of all things food and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love movies based on food, documentaries based on food, books based on food, you name it. All I watch on cable is Food Network, I love food themed accessories, stationary, I love kitchen appliances, tiny cake forks, doilies..I could go on. It just fascinates me and I find food-things cute! Is that weird? But then I think to myself, nah, I'm not the only one. There are plenty of people out there interested in the same crazy things, my thing just happens to be food. What's even better? Songs based on food. And it's been my current musical guilty pleasure.

First of all, it's bad enough that I'm on a diet and I'm trying really hard to avoid constantly snacking, so anything remotely food-related is going to make me want to sprint straight to the fridge. Must..control...self...but.. Food. Glorious food. Cake. Glorious CAKE. (Snap out of it, DC.) Food to most of us is comforting and it makes us happy. If you think about it, it's kind of equivalent to music in a way; Comforting, makes us happy, only it doesn't come with calories and high-fructose corn syrup. My point is, if I can't physically eat it, why not musically consume it instead? If that makes any sense at all. (Although I don't recommend replacing food with music altogether. That would be pretty bad.)

Here's my playlist with some of my favorite songs based on food that are enough to fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth! Enjoy these guilt-free and deliciously sweet & savory tunes. It'll probably last you until next week's Tunage. Happy listening!

잘 먹겠습니다~! ☕

  •  Gain & Hyungwoo - Brunch 
  •  Standing Egg - Lemon Pie
 
  • Joo & Leeteuk - Ice Cream

  •  Clazziquai Project - Love Recipe
  • Milktea - Ramen King
  • Suju - Cooking Cooking

  • Urban Zakapa - Cafe Latte
  • Taru - Strawberry Fell In Love
 
  • 10cm – Love in the Milky Way Cafe
 

  • Humming Urban Stereo - Salad Day
 
  • Jessica & Park Myung Soo - Naengmyun (Cold Noodles)
 

You can't leave out the Naengmyun song. You just can't.




Peace, love & Ice Cream (bonus points if you got the Younha ref),


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment