Friday, July 29, 2011

{Looks} NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA! 2NE1 Inspired Makeup!


HEY GUYS! As you all probably know, I'm a HUGE 2NE1 fan!!! The girls recently released a bunch of AMAZING music videos and I could not help but become excited to recreate the makeup. AGH. I cannot describe just how incredible they are. They are my ultimate inspiration. Hell, since I can't dance nor sing to save my life, might as well try to mirror their makeup at least! That I KNOW I can do! Haha. The look I did is based on different elements or a, "mashup" of I AM THE BEST and UGLY.


HOUSEOFDC

HOUSEOFDC

I loved the color of Bom's eyeshadow in UGLY and the girls' various eyeliner styles in both videos. They are the QUEENS of EPIC EYELINER. I also thought the masks in UGLY were pretty neat and I tried to make my own with an old skull printed handkerchief I had buried deep in my cave of a closet. Not perfect, but it turned out pretty damn good! I hope you guys liked this! I didn't do a tutorial for this particular look because it basically has the same steps in my Kpop Girl Group Tutorial, just a different e/s color and a bit of shadow contouring~
Bonus! My sister wanted in on the fun too~~~ FIERCE RIGHT? Haha.

Watch 2NE1's video for I AM THE BEST & UGLY here!




Products Used:
*Face
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer in 001
- Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in True Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Sandstorm)

*Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (matte)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- NYX Pigment in Pearl White
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette
- Silver Glitter liquid liner
- Maybelline Falsies Black Drama mascara
- Daiso #11 Voluminous type Lashes
- Daiso #10 Cross-Type Lashes
- Lashgrip eyelash glue

ENJOY! Thanks again guys! Hopefully these two entries make up for not posting as much lately~
Also, I apologize for the excessive use of photo editing and DECORATIONS galore. I wanted to capture the feel of both videos. Lol.

-DC♥

1 comment: